creating a repository to mirror current system setup

hello,

i'd like to create a central repository for my network based. i'd like for its contents to be everything i have installed currently on one machine, namely a patchwork set of programs from unstable and testing.

any further package configuration & tweaking beyond this would be an added bonus.

ideally i could do this with some sort of cacher like apt-proxy or apt-cache so i wouldnt have to maintain an entire copy of the archive on my system.

any idea on how to get started?
thanks
Myren