Re: Mail Delivery Failures

On Tuesday 29 March 2005 12:06 pm, Michael Z Daryabeygi wrote:
> I suddenly got a bunch of delivery failures today for messages I posted
> to the list over the past four or so days.
> They were successfully posted to the list.  So I am wondering where
> these failures are coming from.  Is it a temporary list glitch?
> Or is someone blocking my posts in an inappropriate way?
> I am not well versed in email headers, so nothing seems obvious to me in
> looking at the info.

I've gotten a lot too.  It looks like they're coming from one domain, so my
guess is someone tried to subscribe and something happened to their e-mail
address.  The best idea I can think of is if those of us who were effected by
this sent polite complaints to postmaster@aztm.cz (the offending domain), or
maybe also to root@ and admin@, incase they don't have a postmaster address.

If someone has a better idea (like seeing if someone with moderator abilities
can figure out who is subscribed at that domain and unsubscribe them).

Hal