dpkg-architecture: warning: Specified GNU system type i386-linux does not match gcc system type i486-linux-gnu

Hi
I have posted this problem to debian-gcc mailing list on Mar 19. Even after one week, I did not get any reply. So I am posting it on debian-user hoping that someone can atleast tell what the culprit package is (till now I was assuming it to be debian-gcc). Once I know the problematic package, I can atleast file a bug against that package.

The message I posted on debian-gcc can be found at

http://lists.debian.org/debian-gcc/2005/03/msg00161.html

If any one has any idea, please let me know.

thanks
raju