Re: OOo startup

Rob Bochan wrote:

The dialogs (file open, etc) aren't a problem, since they don't function any better or worse is they're not maximized or not. However, it is a bit of a PITA when you have to resize each document because the initial OOo doesn't take up the full size of the screen.

I think you'll quickly come across some other problems though, especially with floating dialogues etc. Maybe using a WM which lets you configure it to be very strict and locked-down: ion or fvwm spring to mind.

(/me curses OOo for not supporting -geometry flag)