Re: Mounting fat32

As someone already pointed out, the problem is you need to specify the partition rather than the whole disk ... /dev/hdda probably.

But I also wanted to add, you should read about the mount options for the vfat filesystem, in particular the "shortname" option. You might want to use "shortname=mixed" to get the system to handle the upper/lower case letter issue a little better.

-Andy