problem with ppp on demand dialing and active-filter

Hi list,

well, today i tried to configure pppd for "on demand dialin".
I use the debian package ppp-2.4.2+20040428 on Debian 3.0.
I configured the following parameters in the ppp options file:

  demand
  idle 60
  holdoff 12
  ipcp-accept-local
  ipcp-accept-remote
  active-filter 'outbound and not ((icmp[0] == 3) or (tcp[13] & 5) != 0)'

and start ppp with 'pppd call isp' for example.
When i send a ping to a server in the internet, the modem starts to dial in, and everything is fine. The problem is, that the link is terminated after 60 seconds despite the fact, that there is outbound traffic. Have i missed something in my configuration.
What am i doing wrong?

--
Daniel Breest