Re: Re: move fr MS-Office to Openoffice

On Fri, Mar 04, 2005 at 09:19:59PM +0800, Jianan wrote:
> Hi,
> what you have suggested is what I am doing right now. This requires a dual-OS
> system. I intend to migrate over to Linux completely, and I have a lot of MS
> -Office files to handle. A batch process, as someone had suggested, is more
> appropriate.

Why do you need a dual-OS-system for this?

You can either copy the Microsoft-office files to a Linux filesystem or
mount the Microsoft-partition from Linux.

Regards
Johann
--
Johann Spies          Telefoon: 021-808 4036

     "Give, and it will be given to you. A good measure,
      pressed down, taken together and running over,
      will be poured into your lap. For with the same
      measure that you use, it will be measured to
      you."         Luke 6:38