new server set up with two IDE disks

I'll soon be setting up a new server and plan on installing debian on
it.  The server will have two 80 GB IDE hard drives with NO raid.

I'm trying to figure out how to best partition these two disks and would
appreciate any advice.

The server will run Apache, Postfix and MySql.

MySql DB's will of course reside in /var.

Virtual domains for Apache will reside in /home.

So with that info in mind, does it make sense to have /var on one HD,
and /home on the other HD so that the load from web activity and DB
activity is split between them?

Thanks
Kevin