Re: Wmaker & Debian menu

On Saturday 26 February 2005 21:15, Csányi Pál wrote:
> Is there anybody ho know how to add Debian menu to Wmaker menu?
>
> I try the wmakerconf but I don't know where to find the Debian menu.
>
> This is necessary for me to run the programs that after installation are
> not shown in the Wmaker default menu. Thanks!

You just right- or middle-click on the desktop, if I recall correctly.  You'll
need to have the menu package installed, of course.  And if you've tried to
manually alter the menus in wmakerconf, you might have messed it up.  In that
case, you might need to wipe your wmaker directories in $HOME.

--
Lee.