Re: renaming already ripped wav files with CDDB

Rogério Brito wrote:

On Feb 13 2005, Alexandru Cabuz wrote:
Here is the scenario. I sometimes take my laptop over to friends houses
to rip music to my hard drive, but not having an internet connection, I
just rip wav files without naming them. They are just track01.wav,
track02.wav... etc.
For ripping, provided you have internet access while ripping, 'grip' is really excellent. It looks up CCDB, and encodes and names everything...

grip - GNOME-based CD-player/ripper/encoder

Cheers,
Jean-Michel.