Re: CUPS and Epson CX5400 Color Stylus Printer

David A. Cobb <superbiskit@cox.net> wrote:
>>It worked flawless for me once I figured out to load the usblp module,
>>what you already did.
>>
> Are you sure about that name??  'Cause what I get here is:
>
> [11:36:32] bash3 $ sudo modprobe usblp
> modprobe: Can't locate module usblp
> [11:36:42] bash3 $
>
> That mignt be significant!
indeed, meanwhile I compiled it in, but make menuconfig says (2.6.10 vanilla):

CONFIG_USB_PRINTER:
Say Y here if you want to connect a USB printer to your computer's USB port.
To compile this driver as a module, choose M here: the module will be called
usblp.

Device Drivers -> USB support -> USB Printer Support

	Christoph