Re: Exim No Longer Sends Mail

This probably isn't the exact solution you're looking for, but I got
fed up with Exim last week and installed the esmtp-run package in its
place.  Follow the docs for setting up Mutt and Fetchmail and life is
much easier.  I'm using it on two single user machines.

Upon recommendation of the esmtp docs, Fetchmail now feeds Procmail
directly without need of esmtp.

I did report a wishlist bug against esmtp since it doesn't use an
aliases file.  I'm not sure where my daemon mail is going right now as
Exim did forward that to my user account.

- Nate >>

  Amateur radio exams; ham radio; Linux info @  | free since January 1998.
             http://www.qsl.net/n0nb/           |  "Debian, the choice of
             My Kawasaki KZ-650 SR @            |     a GNU generation!"