Re: IMAP server settings [WAS: Re: stupid question about setting my debian system and email]

Quoting Henrique de Moraes Holschuh <hmh@debian.org>:

> On Tue, 08 Feb 2005, Roberto C. Sanchez wrote:
> > I am anxious for Sarge to go stable since it has cyrus21, which
>
> You're using Cyrus 1.5 because of that?  Please fetch cyrus 2.1 for woody:
>
> http://people.debian.org/~hmh/
>
> You will also need packages from http://backports.org, btw.

Thanks for the pointer.  A while back I had looked for a backport at
backports.org.  But, since they only have cyrus-sasl2 and not the whole of
cyrus21, I decided to let it be until Sarge went stable.  I will take a look
at it when I have a bit more time.

-Roberto

--
Roberto C. Sanchez