From: Ed Curtis [mailto:ed@homes2see.com]
Sent: Monday, January 24, 2005 10:59 AM
To: Kirchner, Patrick
Cc: 'debian-user@lists.debian.org'
Subject: RE: Intalling apache-ssl

I did get my hands on a test server and tried this. Apache-SSL installed
fine but when doing automatic configurations it told me that my httpd.conf
file was different and asked me what I wanted to do. I left my config file
alone. Apache-SSL was started but Apache was shut down. I can now only view
https:// links to the server and cannot parse .php pages at all.