reclaiming space from redmond!

hi,
  i just installed debian-testing (sarge) on a 4gb partition (dual
booting with win-xp) where i had  red-hat earlier. i now like this so
much that i want this to become my primary o.s. and so i will now
rarely boot into windoze (and only until someone writes a good dvd
*back-up* mechanism for linux).
  now i have another 4 gb of windows partition (labelled d: drive)
which i want to "bring into" the linux fold. this is a fat32
partition. of course my windows os installation is on c: and i won't
touch that - for now.
  so how would i go about doing this?
  tia,
  -prash.