Re: Moodle Madness

On Jan 11, 08:07, Adam Garside wrote:
> On Tue, Jan 11, 2005 at 12:42:52PM +0000, Jim Bailey wrote:
> > Hiya all,
> >
> > Trying to install moodle on a sarge box and I am getting this, very odd
> > any ideas please.  It is all very odd why does it want to pull in a load
> > of X packages when it is essentially a web application???
> [ snip ]
> The TrueType fonts and libgd2 rely on those if I remember correctly.

Quite probably but they are not listed in the required packages,[0] so I
am unsure as to why it is trying to bring them in.

[0] http://packages.debian.org/testing/web/moodle
--
Peace Jim :-)

keys:  http://freesolutions.net/jim/pubkey.asc

 Mankind must put an end to war, or war will put an end to mankind
 -- JFK