Re: Where to put the PDA ?

Thanks for the info and since I'll get another PDA this week, I'll look
into the udev tweaking just as you did. This reply gives me plenty of
information on stuff I thought abnormal (for instance, seeing the PDA
registering 2 ttys).

Hotsyncs now work properly on my system, with a difference with what you
mentionned below: my Clie is registered on TTYUSB0 and it still works ok
(... so far).

Steven Yap's answer made me realize that my visor.ko *was* compiled but
somehow failed to load (huh ?); a hunch, I looked to see if it was
there, it was'nt.. oh well. Now it is ok.

So to both of you, thanks for taking the time to answer :)

Regards,

Jeff