Re: Epiphany, Galeon, Mozilla printing Problem, Konqueror works fine

On Sunday 05 September 2004 14:41, Chrissie wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I recently installed pnm2ppa, the driver for my HP DJ 710C. Everything
> works fine so far, i can print text using
> cat sometextfile | e2lpr -Pbw and postscript files using
> lpr file.ps. Yes, i set up lpr, not cups because it fits best wirh
> pnm2ppa.
>
> If i print a website, the text is scrambled. I only see squares.
> The graphics of the website is printed ok
> Printing from Konqueror is ok. I have made a photo to illustrate the
> problem:
>
> http://x-tra-designs.port11.net/misc/browser_printing_problem.jpg
>
> What am i missing? Some additional fonts for printing for Mozilla and
> co (Gecko-based browsers)?

What happens if you print to a file first?  Does the preview in Mozilla look
OK?  If the file looks OK, what happens when you print it?  If it's messed
up, how did you print it?  Konqueror defaults to kprinter, which seems to
work.  Is the file OK if you print with "kprinter file"?

Justin Guerin