Re: Unidentified subject!

Hi,
	Thanks for reply. I am a student. I am working on project related
to Device drivers. So i tryed to write my own device drivers. I used a
function "copy_to_user" in my code. The code compile fine but at the time
of "insmod ./test.o" (test.o is object file of my code) it shows

copy_to_user unresolved symbole.

So if u ahv any solution of this prob pls let me know

--
harish