bootloader: setting up multiple linux distros to boot

Hi,
I have setup redhat with boot loader in root partition.  I had debian with
bootloader on mbr.  also hav windows xp.
I removed debian and plan to install it later, but the lilo bootloader is
still there.

My question is can I install a 3rd party bootloader like gag with
bootloader entry for each root partition of linux in menu?
suppose I have lilo in root partition for debian with entry for windows and
grub in root partition with entry for windows, will I b able to get into
windows, using 3rd party bootloader to call the bootloader from each root
partition.

TIA,
Sanjay