dovecot or procmail configuration

I have a very few users on my system right now but am not sure how to configure dovecot the easiest/best.

I have postfix, dovecot, procmail, squirrelmail.

I am a devout user of procmail for everything.
Because of this, I tend to make the default deliver $HOME/Maildir

However, others are not devout users of procmail (yet?).

man procmail says that if I do nothing everyone will end up with a /var/spool/mail/$LOGNAME mbox type file courtesy of procmail (postfix is configured for delivery to procmail).

However dovecot is configured (currently) for maildir:~/Maildir folders to pick up from.

Could I add a /etc/procmail file to simply specify the delivery to be $HOME/Maildir instead?