Re: xfree86 4.3.0 build error

jack kinnon wrote:
Hi
The reason why I want to build from source is because I have the source files. It was downloaded via a friend's link which has an unlimited access. My own account is volume-based so I try to avoid downloading big files. How big is this package and where can I find it? Cheers

Try apt-zip. It allows you to generate a script for use on another
computer with a beter net connection,  You download the packages
to a removable medium and then use the downloaded packages on your
own machine.

-Roberto Sanchez