Re: dovecot postgresql

On Fri, 4 Jun 2004, Tom Allison wrote:

> Can someone point to some docs to help with a postgres configuration for
> dovecot?  I'm missing the referenced doc (see auth.txt.gz) on how to set
> this up.

Whoops I forgot to add this to the package didn't I?  It will be fixed in
the next version.  But you're not missing much.  It says:

PostgreSQL

See /etc/dovecot-pgsql.conf for more information. Password and user
databases may use different configuration files to keep the information in
separate locations. If both refer to same file, they share the same
PostgreSQL connection.

--
Jaldhar H. Vyas <jaldhar@debian.org>