Re: ssh problem after upgrade from woody to sarge

Yep, it's writen there, thanks for your help.
It is now working without any problems.

Stephan reported about some changes needed to do in
the sshd_config, should i keep them, are they to be
default in sarge ?

Thanks again Colin, and Stephan
Pete

http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~sgtatham/putty/changes.html