Re: SATA hard drives?

users@linuxforums.org wrote:
I have a new computer that has a Soyo Dragon motherboard, with Onboard
SATA/RAID: 2x Serial ATA, RAID 0/1, .......... and a IBM 160 GB Hard
drive 160 GB 7200RPM SATA Hard Drive.
Can Debian be installed on this setup?

Is there anything special I have to do during installation??
Any help would be very much appreciated. Thank you.
----