Re: Nero

Joachim Fahnenmueller wrote:
On Sat, Apr 17, 2004 at 04:12:32PM +1000, Jac van Oosterom wrote:

My system is windows 2000

Bad thing! Get Debian and use cdrecord.

Right on. Then while you are booting Debian and he offers to format your drive, go ahead and use that window$ partition and have hime reformat it as an ext2 partition and put your brand-new Debian there: uses less space and is more useful ;-) Then there will be so many ways to burn a CD that you lose track of the ways...

Hugo

and my Liteon cd burner will only operate with the Nero installation disk that came with the unit.
I prefer to use Roxio.Is this possible and how can I do that?

It's good to be able to contact you this way.
jacvan2000@froggy.com.au

HTH