Re: gnome hicolor-icon-theme_0.5-1_all.deb upgrade problem

Incoming from Florian Ernst:

> escalating back to the list. Please tell me whether my behavior is
> aggravating the situation and whether I'm screwing around with his
> head. So far I considered myself not to be overly friendly but still
> polite, and I thought my suggestions would have helped this user.

All this over a bunch of icons?!?  Yeesh.  From what I see, I can't
imagine anyone taking offense.

> Abstract of the original problem:
> he wants to install a package from experimental, gets a file overlap,
> but still wants to proceed installing this package.

And you tell him he's got file overlap, something's broken, and
perhaps he shouldn't be running experimental.  So what's the problem?
There's no warranty on sid.  He gets to keep both pieces.

- -