Re: Is there a complete log to the bootup messages?

Geoff Thurman wrote:
On Saturday 17 April 2004 1:57 am, users@linuxforums.org wrote:

Before hitting the display manager, the bootup messages are scrolling
off the screen too fast. I saw some lines mentioning about some
modules not found. One of them is microcode module (couldn't catch
the rest).

To halt the scroll, use Ctrl and S. Then Shift and Page Up should allow you to check what you have missed. Ctrl and Q to release the scroll lock.

Now this has (?) to be version related?. When I hit Ctrl-s the scoll lock light goes on and indeed scrolling stops, but then shift-Pgup does nothing. But Ctrl-q does release the scroll lock. Where are these keys documented?

Hugo