Re: Debian in Server Farm

[Michael, can you please leave in attribution lines, and perhaps fix your
mailer so that it supports References: or In-Reply-To: headers to support
other threading-aware mailers?]

On Wednesday 31 March 2004 01.14, Michael Bellears wrote:
> Steve:

> > I don't have a lot of experience with this but I would
> > configure syslogd to send logging info to a master "log
> > server". I think it is clear that which host they came from
> > in this configuration.
>
> Agreed.
>
> qmail logs will be my only issue - but I will ask on the qmail list.

An excellent reason to drop qmail, isn't it ;-)
[no, I won't discuss this here]

qmail can log to syslog, can't it? I'm sure it did on the machines where I
saw it.

cheers
-- vbi

--