Re: Dual Display on a Laptop?

On Fri, Mar 26, 2004 at 10:55:52PM +0000, Craig Genner wrote:
> On Friday 26 Mar 2004 10:28 pm, Nicolas wrote:
> > If it can help anyone, I also have a config for my TV.
> > My videocard is a nVidia and I use their module.
> > I put the raw config. I don't like to delete lines, comments are good for
> > future references...
> We may be willing to help but not when you cross post to both the user and
> laptop list.
>
> Please make sure you only post to one list and make sure it's the correct on,
> in this case the laptop list.

I am the guilty one, sorry.  I posted a reply to a debian-laptop post to
the debian-user list by accident.  All the debian emails go into one
Maildir on my server.  Since I am posting more, I guess it is time to get
motivated and learn Mutt's mailing list features so I reply to the proper list.

Andy