Re: Issues with pulling out data from MySQL

Thanks Kirk for the insight.  The DB is offline at the moment and can not be
reached except for people connected to my LAN, which might explain something.
I will google this evening for PHP injections, and I greatly appreciate the
direction.  Is there anything that i should be currently looking for withing
the DB or my box to see if someone has corrupted my tables or anything else to
that matter?

Cheers,

dre

Quoting Kirk Strauser <kirk@strauser.com>:

> At 2004-03-25T22:14:48Z, andre@nullroute.co.uk writes:

> > <?php
> > $db = mysql_connect("localhost", "root");
> > mysql_select_db("dtrackLog",$db);
> > if ($submit) {
> >   if ($ExID) {
> >     $sql = "UPDATE TL_Exploit SET

LogID='$LogID',OfficialName='$OfficialName',BugTraqID='$BugTraqID',PublishedDate='$PublishedDate',Type='$Type',Range='$Range',Damage='$Damage',OnlineReferences='$OnlineReferences',

SoftwareAffected='$SoftwareAffected',NotVulnerable='$NotVulnerable',Symptoms='$Symptoms',HowTo='$HowTo',ObjectAffected='$ObjectAffected',Discussion='$Discussion',Credits='$Credits',WHERE