Apache/Tomcat integration on Debian?

Hi.. I'm a linux newbie and am trying to set up a web server using Apache (to serve html, _javascript_s and images) and tomcat (to serve up JSPs that talk to mysql). I have apache 1.3.26 running on port 80 and have downloaded tomcat 5.0.19 that starts on
port 8080. How do I get these two to work together so that I can access jsp files thru port 80 (and serve up images used by
JSPs thru apache)?

If there's a tutorial somewhere I'd appreciate it if you can point me to it.

Thanks

Charlie