AW: Intel MB SE7501CW2

<I have Debian running on several SE7501CW2, but I used a custom kernel.  I
<am not sure the stock kernel would work, but I also have little reason to
<believe it wouldn't.

Really, and how did you install the SCSI320 host RAID??? There were no
drivers only sources? And I asked the list a month ago if someone could help
me to use the source code of the Host Raid card to build my own kernel,
without any response...... unfortunately

Inst. is not possible because of the RAID-Driver, which is not in the
installation....

So please tell me, how did you do that? I gave up on it and installed
Redhat, because Intel supports drivers for it......... but if you can tell
me a way to get the installation to
work with Debian.... jeeezuz, plzzzzz :-) I hate rpms *laugh* I'll rm -R *
the root dir :-) if this'll work.

Greets,
Simmel