Re: kde 3.2

Hello

Debian STX (<debian@stx.rr.com>) wrote:

> Andreas Janssen wrote:
>
>> Wenn I installed KDE 3, I removed the existing KDE installation:
>>
>> apt-get --purge remove kde.*
>>
>> and installed KDE using the group packages:
>>
>> apt-get install kdebase kdenetwork kdegames kdeadmin...
>>
> Tried it but I am getting E: Sorry, broken packages... any ideas?

Not without the exact error message along with the command you tried to
run. Perhaps you are trying to install packages that are not included
in KDE 3.2, which makes apt attempt to install packages from KDE 2.2.2
and KDE 3.2 at the same time. This will fail.

best regards
        Andreas Janssen

PGP-Key-ID: 0xDC801674
Registered Linux User #267976