webmin-samba configuration problem

We have created a user account remotely using Webmin, but it doesn't appear to be creating a Samba account automatically on the remote machine. The following error occurs:
---<snip>---
Error

Failed to save user : samba::useradmin_create_ser failed : Undefined
subroutine &samba::get_share called at
/usr/share/webmin/samba/useradmin_update.pl line 8

We have selected in Samba Share 'configure Automatic Unix and Samba User Syncronisation,' as well as in User and Groups 'create user in other modules'.

We are trying to establish whether this is an error on our part, or a possible bug with 'webmin-samba,' and if it is a misconfiguration at our end, any insight into solving the problem would be appreciated.

Thank you.

Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Search - Find what you?re looking for faster.