Re: Graphical, functional, up-to-date MUA?

On Sat, 6 Mar 2004 10:53:34 -0500
"S.D.A." <dallan@rogers.com> wrote:

> Sorry, can't help with your Evolution problem, [...]

Actually, I just tried evolution. I exported the KDE addressbook to
LDIF, evolution crashed om import and never started again. So much for
"Evolution problem".

Mozilla Thunderbird looks nice and all, but it mangles the addressbook
import (LDIF results in many empty records, CSV is a PITA to keep in
sync with KDE). Also, there doesn't seem to be an easy way to use
SpamAssassin instead of the built-in filter.

sylpheed 0.9.10claws is still is buggy and ugly, but at
least it's somewhat working and can import LDIF files.

--
Got Backup?

Jabber: Shadowdancer at jabber.fsinf.de