Re: Shared IMAP folders in Mutt

On Wed, Mar 03, 2004 at 02:44:37PM -0600, Alex Malinovich wrote:
> I've set up my Bayesian filter to scan two shared IMAP folders for ham
> and spam. Using evolution, when I get spam, I can just Move it to the
> shared spam folder and that's that. However, in mutt, I can't seem to
> access shared IMAP folders. So what can I do to move spam in there? I

Tag the messages and save them to the IMAP folder?  I haven't tried
this, but it seems it should work.  Note the mutt syntax for imap access
	imap://<user@>imap.server/INBOX

See the mutt docs for more details and possible IMAP problems.

Or maybe I'm completely missing your question?

> know that people usually use Bounce in mutt for spam filtering, but as
> the folder is a shared folder and not an actual account, I can't do

I just save them to a folder in my home directory.

--

Chris Harris <charris@rtcmarketing.com>
GNU/Linux --- The best things in life are free.