Re: sarge installation troubleshooting

Colin Watson wrote:
> As I understand it, that usually happens if you're trying to install
> onto a non-empty partition. The target filesystem needs to be blank.

Yes, and for what it's worth, current versions of the installer detect
this problem, give you a clear warning message and let you back up
easily before it fails.

That should be in the current daily images already, but the original
poster did not say what image he was using, or what day he downloaded
it. If you need help with the debian installer please always include
that information in your mails.

--
see shy jo