Lightweight Alternative to Mozilla-Firebird

Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone can suggest a lighter weight alternative to Mozilla
Firebird?

I'm running Sarge on an old P200MMX with 160MB RAM, but Firebird still chews
up a little too much memory.

I've gone down the Blackbox window manager path and am planning on using
Sylpheed for email which seems lightweight enough for my purposes.

So far, I think Galeon may be similar to Firebird, but I think it will want
Gnome installed, which I definitely don't want to run.

Any ideas at all?

Thanks,

Pete