Re: debian wont boot after 2.4.24 build , strange one!

Thanks Monique,

I'll see what I can do re the errors unfortunately they're on the
console so  not easy to scrape, I'll have to revert to pen + paper.

I would think Knoppix and Slackware just see it as any old 79GB
partition so if they have a restriction then that may cause a problem,
debian install had no problems with the 79GB partition and lilo?

Martin.