Re: Email client programs

On Fri, Jan 30, 2004 at 05:27:42PM -0500, Derrick 'dman' Hudson wrote:
[...]
| It's not IMAP, alone, that provides this.  It is the IMAP clients
| (such as isync or

Oops, I forgot to come back and fill this in after the apt-cache
search in the other window finished.  I meant to say "such as isync or
offlineimap".  The IMAP protocol was designed to leave all data on the
server, though some programs, such as those listed, have been created
to do other things with the infrastructure.

-D

--
"GUIs normally make it simple to accomplish simple actions and
impossible to accomplish complex actions."