Re: [OT] Bruce Perens talks to BBC

On Tue, Jan 27, 2004 at 08:26:34AM -0600, Kent West wrote:

> Even if the 16th were declared void, it wouldn't matter, because since
> that amendment was  "passed", the courts have decided that an income tax
> was constitutional all along, with our without the amendment:
>
> http://www.taxableincome.net/articles/othertax/16thamend.html

If you read the main page you'll see that this guy is a black-helicopter
nutjob too, for different reasons, though.

The hostname says it all -- is claim is that many classes of income are
not taxable income.  Don't go listening to this jerk either.

This all goes back to why I say I have sympathy for politicians.
You have 50,000 whackos coming at you from mutually orthogonal insane
passionately-held positions, and you have to keep people from burning
cars.