Re: Portable Hardware

On Mon, Jan 26, 2004 at 12:46:14PM +0100, Stephen Turner wrote:

> So i thinking about getting a Zip drive or a jazz drive. Or something
> along these lines. It has to be able to work though the USB.

Leandro to the contrary, USB works fine on these applications.  If
you're looking for inexpensive, I strongly recommend a CD-RW drive.
My external USB drive cost me $50, and you can find media literally
for NOTHING (with rebate).  Fully supported by the Linux kernel for
some time now.
--
Carl Fink             carl@fink.to
Jabootu's Minister of Proofreading