Re: Installation

Hi,

* Nick Kirchner wrote (2004-01-25 17:58):
>During install I partition the 6GB hard drive into a 100 MB swap at the end
>of the disk the rest as the Linux partition.

I would've put it at the beginning to gain a little extra speed, but
that shouldn't matter much.

>When I try to install kernel and base system it give errors.

Is there a question implicated? You surely don't expect us to be able
to help you without giving any detail.

Thorsten
--
Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority.
    - Daniel Webster