Re: Status of Galeon in testing?

On Fri, Jan 23, 2004 at 08:34:30PM +1100, Tim Connors wrote:

> Is there a browser that is acceptable for slow computers? My AMD K6II
> 500MHz box takes forever to render a page, or even to switch tabs.

Tim,

I know this doesn't address your question directly, but I'd check into
possible performance issues in your system.  My main system here at home
is a very old Pentium III 500 MHz and Mozilla's performance is just fine...
running GNOME.  Could it be a problem with your video card, memory,
<fill-in-here>?  I'd definitely check into it.

Nitebirdz
http://www.sacredchaos.com/