Re: Debian dedicated hosting

Let's not spread FUD here please.

I'm a Server Beach customer, and I find quite the opposite to be the truth. The very next day spamhause's listing was removed, because they do in fact lock out spammers as soon as they are discovered.

Server Beach is no more a haven for spammers than any other discount hosting provider. They are a natural target because of their price point, and as soon as suspicious activity is detected and or reported the offender is shut down. They are NOT in the practice of letting spammers have their way because they pay. They wouldn't be able to offer a 99% SLA if they did.

In short, if you can admin your own box, and like the freedom to be able to consume large of amounts of bandwidth (500-700GB a month) then Server Beach is a hard deal to beat. They offer Debian as an OS option and are home to a large community of hosting providers, gamers and hobbyists.