sendmail configuration for mail hub

I setup a sendmail server as a backup mx mail server for my domain.
I have configured the mailtertable and domain items so it will relay mail
destined for the two domains I am using. Everything is working great
except, the recipient address dissappears from the envelope.
When I relay mail through the mail hub it gets to the correct internal
mail server, and arrives at the correct users mailbox, but it says
"undisclosed-recipient" for the recipient address.
I have not been able to figure the correct method to use in solving this,
via google, or sendmail documentation.
I have read through the sendmail book, but am not sure what I am looking for.

Can someone please post their sendmail.mc for a mail hub they use, that
keeps the correct sender/recipient in the relay?
Any information is appreciated.

Thanks.
--
--Luke CS Sysadmin, Montana State University-Bozeman