Re: [newbie] WLAN and Graphic

Hello,

instead of googling for a specific hard ware,
try to find something about your computer itself:
someone has certainly put something about it on the internet.
It would be very surpprising that you are the first one to try to install Linux (or Debian) on it.

hth,
Jerome

Piotr Skrzypek wrote:
Hello, i cam imagine, that this topic is very popular, but i cant find anywhere some newbie`s information. I`ve just install Debin 30r2 because i didn`t want to hold illegal windows. My problem is that i can`t acces internet (WLAN Planet WL8305) and to run some graphic interface (kde or somthing else, nevermind). And i don`t know how, because in school they teach only microsoft`s programs, and i can`t find any info by mysqlf (even on google.com). Please help me.