Re: Status of Galeon in testing?

Tim Connors wrote:

Clive Menzies <clive@clivemenzies.co.uk> said on Thu, 22 Jan 2004 15:23:25 +0000:
On (22/01/04 09:22), stan wrote:
For several weeks now, I've had to freeze all my "testing" systems, as an
apt-get dist-upgrade wants to remove galeon, which is a critical
requirement for these systems.

Can anyone enlighteen me as to what's going on with this package?
Sorry - I can't give you any info on Galeon other than I had a problem
upgrading to sid and Galeon became so broken I had to reinstall.  I've
now switched to Mozilla-Firebird which works a treat ;)

Is there a browser that is acceptable for slow computers? My AMD K6II
500MHz box takes forever to render a page, or even to switch tabs.
Check out dillo.

--
Kent