fcpcipnp driver [problem update]

>> after migrating my system from 2.4.22 to 2.6.0, I find myself unable to
>> use my ISDN card, which worked perfectly with the fcpcipnp module under
>> 2.4.*.
> This is a binary driver from AVM which in my case didn't even work
> with 2.4.24, furthermore there are known issues with 2.6 and ISDN.
> You could try mISDN from
> http://www.uni-mb.si/~uvp00845b/
> and see if it helps, but be warned, it is in an early stage so far.

Thanks for your information.
After completing the installation procedure explained there I tried to dial
up
using pppd and get a message saying that CAPI is not initialized. I
investigated
my syslog und found that the 'capiinit' tool, which is (if I'm right)
responsible
for registering the ISDN cards and creating entries in /dev/capi/, aborts
with
ERROR: failed to load module kernelcapi
But the module kernelcapi loads fine if I modprobe it manually...

Has anyone any more ideas?

TIA,

Jan

Bis 31.1.: TopMail + Digicam für nur 29 EUR http://www.gmx.net/topmail